Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome To Our New Blog!

Hello, and welcome to Party At Your Place's first ever blog post. I am Angela Galati, the owner of Party At Your Place. I started this company in 2007 along with my husband and since then we have serviced over 500 parties and events. It's been a fun journey and I can honestly say I love my job. It's wonderful meeting new people and making children's parties memorable for them year after year.

On this blog you will be kept informed on the latest party trends, money saving tips, contacts for other local party related (and even just child related) services and so much more. My goal is to help you plan the perfect party regardless of what your budget is.

Please follow us and invite your friends and family to do the same. You can also find us on:

- Facebook (link to our page is at the bottom of this blog)
- Twitter.com/partymomma
- www.partyatyourplace.ca

I hope you enjoy all we have to share with you and that you will turn to us to help you complete your child's upcoming parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment